Vacant residential lot approximately 12,000 square feet on a public road.
City, State: Holbrook, AZ
County: Navajo County
Address: On Pima St East Of 8th
Acreage: Approximately 12,000 sq. ft.
GPS Coordinates: 38.98893 ° N 110.04719 W
Land Use: Vacant Misc
Zoning: A-General / Uses permitted in the “A-General Zone”, include farm and non-farm residential uses, farms, recreational, institutional, commercial and industrial uses
Owner Financing Available: 12, 24, 36 & 48 month Terms. 0% Interest. Please contact us for available options.
About Holbrook, AZ
Cherished for its’ roadside American charm, Holbrook sits within the Painted Desert, a remarkable area of colorful rocky badlands. Holbrook, Arizona is located in eastern Arizona along the banks of the Little Colorado River. Three routes converge in Holbrook, Interstate 40 (old RT 66), U.S. Highway 180 and State Highway 77. The seat of Navajo County, Holbrook serves as the gateway to Petrified Forest National Park and is near a number of Indian reservations.
Cities & Towns
- Winslow, Arizona: 34 miles west.
- Flagstaff, Arizona: 93 miles west.
- Sanders, Arizona: 56 miles east.
- Snowflake, Arizona: 29 miles south.
- Gallup, New Mexico: 95 miles east.
- Ganado, Arizona: 89 miles north.
Parks & Monuments
- Petrified Forest National Park: 18 miles east.
- Sunset Crater National Monument: 104 miles west.
- Walnut Canyon National Monument: 85 miles west.
- Wupatki National Monument: 114 miles west.
- Canyon de Chelly National Monument: 125 miles northeast.
- Homolvi Ruins State Park (Winslow)
- Lyman Lake State Park: 66 miles southeast.
Recreation & Wilderness Areas
- Fool Hollow Lake Recreation Area: 65 miles south.
- Painted Desert Wilderness: 18 miles east.
- Rainbow Forest Wilderness: 18 miles east.
Historic & Points of Interest
- Hubbell Trading Post National Historic Site (Ganado)
- Navajo Museum: (Holbrook)
- Apache County Museum (St. Johns)
- Kinishba Ruins (Ft. Apache)
- Meteor Crater: 22 miles west of Winslow.